In its home market the Telekom Austria Group has countered the revenue and EBITDA comparable decline of recent years with a consistent turnaround strategy since 2012. It emphasises an increased focus on high-value customer segments and convergent products. In addition, the road to the turnaround entails investments in network quality and extensive, finely balanced cost optimisation programmes.
- Focus on high-value customer segments and convergent products
- New tariff policy and device strategy
- Investment in new technologies confirm quality leadership
- Innovative cost optimisation programme
- Moderate increase of EBITDA comparable launches turnaround