The countries of the CEE region in which the Telekom Austria Group operates are characterised by mixed market conditions. Overall, however, they make a substantial and stable contribution to the success of the Telekom Austria Group, whose management remains convinced of the medium to long-term potential of the CEE region. Measured in terms of mobile market share in each country, the Group is the market leader in Bulgaria, number two in Croatia, Belarus, Slovenia and the Republic of Macedonia and number three in the Republic of Serbia.
- New convergent market: Republic of Macedonia fourth convergent market out of seven
- LTE expansion in Croatia, Slovenia and the Republic of Macedonia
- Revenue decline and impairment in Bulgaria: New positioning, restructuring and cost cutting address key issues
- Mid-term growth opportunities despite macroeconomic and regulatory challenges
- Further cost-cutting programmes in CEE rolled out